I know it's been awhile, and after that last riveting entry you're anxious for more, but for some reason I can't come up with much to write. It's not that nothing's going on, it's just that I can't seem to find the words to make it interesting. Therefore, I present a hastily composed list of random items about my life.
1. I've become addicted to sudoku puzzles. In fact, last night I did one when I couldn't fall asleep.
2. I'm actually dating someone right now. I know, I'm surprised too. No, you're not getting anymore details.
3. Since I'm taking 12 hours of graduate courses, I'm naturally behind in all my classes.
4. In the next few weeks I have two exams and two papers due.
5. The picture is of Okami, a game so incredibly awesome I wonder why I even bothered registering for classes this fall.
6. I saw a very, very good movie called Big Eden recently. Definitely check it out if you can handle a little gayness in your films check http://instantmovies.us.
7. I tried composing a list of 50 interesting facts about my childhood. I don't think I made past it 20.
8. I haven't been home to visit my family in almost two months despite the fact they only live an hour away.
9. For some reason, I've been tired the last two days and have had to take a nap in the afternoon.
10. The aforementioned naps make me stay awake until 2 in the morning.
11. "Dontcha" by the Pussycat Dolls is my latest guilty pleasure.
12. I've been watching Firefly on DVD. Very good show.
13. I still have no idea what's going on in one of my classes. The professor is pretty much a whackjob.
14. I'm finally below 200 lbs again. I swear I never want to get up there again.
15. I could really go for fried seafood today.
Well that's all I have time for now. Leave me some comments!